The part of the Stoptrans business strategy that relates to people management is referred to as the "I'am Stoptrans" concept. At the heart of this staff management concept is the building of a high performance culture, whether at desks, workshops or out on the road. Contributing to the company's success, develops great motivation within individuals and makes people feel their efforts are valued. This is why the "I'am Stoptrans" concept at Stoptrans is so important.
Person + Trust + Motivation = Team
Stoptrans operations are based on a teamwork culture. Each team member knows exactly what to do and how to contribute to our path of success. With this in mind we establish clear individual and collective targets and expectations.
Recognition & Targets
In our company, individual and team targets come together and have a direct and positive effect on the whole business. In the end, each and every person plays an important role in achieving the companies goals. We have developed several internal KPI standards for each department and individual, to measure, improve and promote.
A 'high performance culture' exists when everyone working in the company shares the same vision and where they value and trust everyone's contribution.
Respect For The Individual
We encourage a environment where communications and interactions are conducted in a civil and respectful manner. Workers, customers and suppliers are treated respectfully and there is no place for harassment, discrimination, bullying, violence, unethical actions, or other disrespectful and potentially illegal behaviors .
Daily Key Points
- Listen to the other person without interruption and practice effective listening skills.
- Promote becoming a bridge builder and act in a manner that creates an inclusive work environment.
- In situations where disagreement results, we learn to “agree to disagree” respectfully.
- Understand that conflicts occur in the workplace and take responsibility for our actions, regardless the situation.
- Take time to understand triggers or “hot buttons” enabling us to manage reactions and respond properly.
- Guard against negative assumptions, as that can lead to damaged relationships.
- Avoid tendencies to become caught up in gossip, complaining, or others forms of negativity in day-to-day interactions.