Stoptrans provides fast and effective temperature controlled solutions, making sure every consigment arrives at it's destinations, quickly, undamaged and at the right temperature. We operate a modern fleet of 30 ATP equipped vehicles that work within a constant temperature range of -25°C to +30°C. Our vehicles are equipped with state of the art temperature monitoring and reporting solutions, both working locally and remotely. The safety control features include a temperature display inside the cabin, and alarms to notify the drivers in case of any deviations outside the set temperature. With our company you can be sure that your requirements will be met!
- Modern and reliable equipment.
- Regular hygiene programs on all vehicles.
- Online access to real-time and archived temperature data.
- 24/7 In-house temperature monitoring.
- Temperature recording & read-out report.
- Double manned express deliveries.
- GPS tracking with real-time information on both truck and trailer.
- Highly trained in house staff.
- Dedicated account manager.
- Personalized KPI reporting.
- Trained drivers with specific know-how on temp control best practices.
Safety & Trust
The Loading Instructions, the Transit Time and the Cargo Security are our top priority while in transit. We developed and apply several security measures which we keep up-to-date to assure that every load is transported and delivered exactly as it should be. We are very keen in maintaining the high levels of performance and reliability. We implemented several strict steps to ensure that your cargo will be delivered on time and in perfect conditions.
- Reliable units with average age of 2 years.
- Reliable trailers with average age of 3 years.
- 24/7/365 official recovery contracts for all the fleet.
- Schmitz Cargobull trailers & Thermo King cooling units.
- Contingency plan for vehicle and driver.
- Business Continuity Plan updated regurarly.
- Effective internal H&S program.