Global Solutions for General Cargo
Stoptrans covers all of Western Europe, but our main linehauls run between the Iberian Peninsula and the UK, offering both FTL and LTL solutions. All our anti-theft curtainsiders are Schmitz Cargo Bull DIN EN 12642 Code XL, and have a capacity of loading up to 90m3 and 25.000 kg. Our 26 years’ experience has given us the knowledge of finding custom made solutions. Each customer is special and has different requests. Our job is to create cost effective and flexible, tailor made solutions. With our company, you can be sure that our team will always do their best, because we make sure that they have all of the tools they need to excel and deliver the best service!
- Modern and reliable equipment.
- Hi-end lock-down system on all anti-theft curtainsiders.
- 24/7 In-house monitoring.
- GPS tracking with real-time information on both truck and trailer.
- Highly trained in house staff.
- Dedicated account manager.
- Vendor management.
- Personalized KPI reporting.
- Trained drivers with know-how on general cargo practices.
Safety & Trust
The Loading Instructions, the Transit Time and the Cargo Security are our top priority while in transit. We developed and apply several security measures which we keep up-to-date to assure that every load is transported and delivered exactly as it should be. We are very keen in maintaining the high levels of performance and reliability. We implemented several strict steps to ensure that your cargo will be delivered on time and in perfect conditions.
- Reliable units with average age of 2 years.
- Reliable trailers with average age of 3 years.
- 24/7/365 official recovery contracts for all the fleet.
- Schmitz Cargobull anti-theft curtainsiders.
- Safe parking and route protocol.
- Contingency plan for vehicle and driver.
- Business Continuity Plan updated regurarly.
- Effective internal H&S program.